Can you imagine the ability to offer the automotive industry the first proven non-metallic composite exhaust manifold seal or a gasket that can meet and exceed the current emissions control requirements at significant savings.
An engineered material that offers advantages to create innovative solutions to today’s changes.
Some examples are…
- As an adhesive, it can be pressure and heat activated.
- As a sealant, it is pressure and thermally reactive.
- As a liquid Spray, it can cover or replace asbestos as an environmentally friendly fire retardant material and insulator.
- As a liquid, it can create high temperature adhesives and composites for extreme environmental applications.
- As a prepreg, it can be developed into panels that become impact absorbent fire proof barriers, and also act as a thermal and electrical insulator.
- As a bullet proof material, it can be flexible and impact absorbing.
- In the “Red Heat Zone“, it can operate as combustion and exhaust reliable components, shields or sealants.
- Resin infusion products can operate in the high temperature areas, offering advantage of weight reduction for better fuel efficiency.
- As an Elastic Material, it can operate in the high heat arena, retaining its compression recovery elastic capability and sealing durability for extended periods.